- The Kansas City Chiefs and Tampa Bay Buccaneers face-off in Super Bowl 55 on Sunday, February 7th, at 6:30 pm EST
- The Chiefs opened as 3.5-point favorites following the Conference Championships
- See below for live odds updates throughout Super Bowl 55
The 2020 NFL season was unlike any other, but will wrap up with Super Bowl 55 in Tampa Bay on Sunday, February 7th.
With a chance to be the first repeat champions since the New England Patriots, the Kansas City Chiefs take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs are the first team to compete for a title in their home stadium.
Following the AFC and NFC Championship games, the Chiefs were favored to win the Super Bowl. Most books had KC as 3.5-point favorites over Tom Brady and company.
Can Patrick Mahomes be the first quarterback the first team to win back-to-back titles since Brady did it? Or will Brady’s first year with the Buccaneers have a storybook ending?
Chiefs vs Buccaneers Super Bowl 55 Live Odds
|Kansas City Chiefs||-156||-3.0 (-110)||Over 55.5 (-115)|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||+136||+3.0 (-110)||Under 55.5 (-105)|
Odds as of February 7th
- Super Bowl 55 is set to kickoff at 6:30pm ET. We will begin live updates once the game begins.
- [Sunday, February 7, 4:00pm EST] Since this morning there’s been minor movement. Money on the Bucs the last few hours has brought both back to -110 on the spread. The total has dropped back down to 55.5.
- [Sunday, February 7, 11:00 am EST] With just hours to go before the game, the total has bounced back and forth between 56.5 and 55.5. The Chiefs remain 3-point favorites, but the public still seems split on the outcome.
- [Monday, February 1] The Kansas City Chiefs became the first team to place players on the reserve/COVID-19 list ahead of the Super Bowl. Receiver Demarcus Robinson and center Daniel Kilgore were placed on the list due to close contact outside of the team. KC remains a 3-point favorite.
- [Wednesday, January 27] Following in FanDuel’s footsteps, most sportsbooks have joined them at KC -3.0. The Chiefs’ odds to cover have dropped from -128 to -120.
- [Sunday, January 24] Following the AFC and NFC Championship games, the Kansas City Chiefs opened as 3.5-point favorites on many books, although FanDuel listed them at 3. The total opened at 57.5. The Chiefs were 3-point favorites ahead of their Week 12 meeting that KC won 27-24.