The Phoenix Suns (20-10) host the Charlotte Hornets (14-16) as 9.5-point favorites after Devin Booker racked up 34 points in the Suns’ 132-100 victory over the Trail Blazers. The matchup airs on FS-SE at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 24, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 225.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 24, 2021, 7:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Hornets Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 24
Caleb Martin: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Devonte’ Graham: Day To Day (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Suns (-9.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (225.5)|
|Prediction||Suns 116, Hornets 106|
Both DraftKings and the model expect the Suns to walk away with the victory, but the model spread (10.6) is 1.1 points further in their direction.
The DraftKings point total for this game is just 3.7 points highter than the model projection.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Booker’s points prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 0.8 points greater than his season average of 24.7.
- Deandre Ayton’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is posted at 10.5 boards, 1.4 rebounds less than his season average of 11.9.
- Jae Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Chris Paul’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals higher than his season average of 1.2.
Hornets Key Players
Hornets Player Props
- Gordon Hayward’s points prop total for the game is set at 19.5, 2.4 points lower than his season average of 21.9.
- LaMelo Ball’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 4.4 less than his season average of 26.9.
- Terry Rozier’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Bismack Biyombo’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
- This season, the Suns have a 48.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.8% higher than the 46.4% of shots the Hornets’ opponents have knocked down.
- Phoenix has a 16-3-1 record against the spread and a 17-3 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.4% from the field.
- Charlotte is 12-4 against the spread and 11-6 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 48.2% from the field.
- The Hornets have shot at a 45.9% rate from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points greater than the 45.8% shooting opponents of the Suns have averaged.
- This season, Charlotte has an 11-6 record against the spread and a 10-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.8% from the field.
- This season, Phoenix has a 10-4-1 record against the spread and an 11-4 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot over 45.9% from the field.
- The Suns’ 38% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.8 percentage points higher than opponents of the Hornets have shot from deep (37.2%).
- Phoenix has collected a 13-3 record against the spread and a 13-3 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 37.2% of its three-point shots.
- Charlotte is 8-6 against the spread while putting up a 9-6 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 38% from three-point range.
- The Hornets’ three-point shooting percentage this season (38.1%) is just 3.6 percentage points higher than opponents of the Suns are averaging (34.5%).
- Charlotte is 13-6 against the spread and 12-8 overall when shooting over 34.5% as a team from three-point range.
- Phoenix has a 12-3-1 ATS record and a 13-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 38.1% from three-point range.
- The Suns’ 13.7 made three-pointers per game this season are only 0.2 fewer made shots on average than the 13.9 per game the Hornets allow.
- When Charlotte makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 10-5 against the spread and 11-5 overall. When Phoenix is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 2-5-1 ATS and 3-5 straight up.
- The Hornets make the eighth-most three-pointers in the league, while the Suns give up the second-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
Suns vs Hornets Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from