The Indianapolis Colts (10-4) will battle to keep their three-game winning streak going as they are against the Pittsburgh Steelers (11-2) on Sunday, December 27, 2020 at Heinz Field. An over/under of is set for the game.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 21, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Colts Odds
|Steelers (-2.5)||Over (45.5)||Steelers 28 Colts 20|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh’s games have gone under the point total in seven out of 13 opportunities this season (53.8%).
- Pittsburgh has a 4-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 6-1 overall in home games.
- Pittsburgh is 8-5 against the spread.
- The Steelers are 6-4 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- The Steelers have put an average of 26.8 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 3.9 more than the 22.9 the Colts have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Pittsburgh is 7-0 and 7-0 against the spread.
- Indianapolis is 7-0 overall and 6-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 22.9 points.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis has an 8-6 record against the spread.
- The Colts are 6-4 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- Indianapolis’ games have hit the over in eight out of 14 outings this season (57.1%).
- The Colts have averaged 10.3 more points this season (28.5) than the Steelers have allowed (18.2).
- In games where Indianapolis scores at least 28.5 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh is 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 18.2 points.
- Indianapolis’ record against the spread in away games this year is 5-2, and its record on the road overall is 5-2.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Steelers||26.8 (12)||18.2 (1)||45.1|
|Colts||28.5 (8)||22.9 (11)||51.4|
Steelers Players to Watch
- Ben Roethlisberger leads the team with 3,292 passing yards (253.2 yards per game) and has a 66.2% completion percentage this year (345-of-521) while throwing 29 touchdowns and nine interceptions in 13 games.
- James Conner has taken 155 carries for a team-leading 663 rushing yards (51.0 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in 13 games.
- In 13 games in 2020, Benny Snell Jr. has rushed for 274 yards on 84 carries (21.1 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- This season, Diontae Johnson has 69 catches (on 113 targets) to lead the team with 694 yards (57.8 per game) while scoring five touchdowns in 12 games.
- Chase Claypool’s statline this year shows 50 grabs for 664 yards and eight touchdowns over the course of 13 games. He puts up 51.1 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 84 times.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster has caught 79 passes on 101 targets for 655 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 50.4 yards per game in 13 contests in 2020.
- T.J. Watt has 12.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 19.0 TFL, 47 tackles, and one interception over 13 games.
- In 12 games over the 2020 campaign, Avery Williamson has totaled 82 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick has picked off four passes to lead the team while adding 60 tackles and nine passes defended 13 over games.
Colts Players to Watch
- Philip Rivers has thrown for 3,735 yards while completing 68.7% of his passes (331-of-482), with 22 touchdowns and nine interceptions in 14 games this year (266.8 yards per game).
- Jonathan Taylor has taken 184 attempts for a team-leading 842 rushing yards (60.1 yards per game) while scoring seven touchdowns in 14 games. He’s also caught 35 passes for 298 yards (21.3 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- Nyheim Hines leads the team with 319 rushing yards on 79 carries (22.8 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground over the course of 14 games in 2020. He also has 53 catches for 412 yards (29.4 per game) and four touchdowns.
- This season, T.Y. Hilton has 50 catches (on 79 targets) to lead the team with 675 yards (51.9 per game) with four touchdowns in 13 games.
- Zach Pascal’s statline this year shows 39 catches for 524 yards and four touchdowns in 14 games. He puts up 37.4 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 61 times.
- Michael Pittman Jr. has totaled 437 yards on 35 passes with one touchdown in 2020, averaging 39.7 yards per game on 53 targets in 11 contests.
- Justin Houston has registered a team-leading 7.5 sacks, while adding 7.0 TFL and 22 tackles over 14 games.
- Darius Leonard has totaled 109 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and two sacks to lead the team in tackles so far in 12 games over the course of the 2020 campaign.
- This season, Kenny Moore II leads the team with four interceptions and has added 65 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and 11 passes defended 14 in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from