Lakers +9 (Opened +6) – There was a 2 point overlay that is now a 5 points overlay – The Lakers are coming off of three straight losses. They are 1-9 Against The Spread in their last 10 games after allowing more than 125 points in their previous game. Despite the Jazz covering the last 21 of 23 games, they are 4-10-1 ATS in their last 15 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- The home team has won eight of the last ten games in this series with each team winning an away game.
- The Lakers have won the last four in this series.
Golden State +2 Indiana – Overlay of 1
Toronto +2 Miami – Wrong Team Favored
- The Raptors should be favored by almost two, according to Sagarin.
- Heat are 3-10 ATS in their last 13 games following a Against The Spread win.
– Dan Shapiro, Gambling911.com