Efficient collection of small card games that play 2-4+ players, to fit in a travel case/box.
Goal: Fit as many games in a Quiver card case or a BCW 1000 count card box(approx. 770 sleeved cards) with the following conditions:
1. Plays 2 to 4+ player well*(or at least ok)
2. Good “game depth to card count” ratio.
3. Light to Medium complexity.
4. Less than 100ish cards per game.
5. All materials required to play have to fit in the case/box Simple print and play miniature-izations may be used.
Purpose: Most of my game playing is unplanned and away from the house. These are likely going to be the games that are played the most, so a wide selection with variety is key.
Ill share what I have at the movement, but please share any games you think would be good.
- [+] Dice rolls