Somehow, someway, the Philadelphia Eagles (3-5-1) are in first place in the NFC East. Through a rash of injuries, inconsistent play, questionable play-calling, and an over-matched linebacking corps, the Birds are the best of a bad bunch.
However, that could be ending soon. They showed little life in their 27-17 loss to the New York Giants. The Giants are on a bye this week, but with two straight wins, that counts for momentum in the horrid NFC East.
The Birds face a rough five-game stretch. Their next five opponents are a combined 32-13.
Next up is the 6-3 Cleveland Browns. The Browns opened as 3.5-favorites at PA online sports betting apps. They are now favored by 3. The total points line is 47.
Eagles disappoint bettors and fans
Figures at FanDuel for Eagles vs. Giants:
- 51% of the money was on the Giants (-5) to cover the Spread
- 58% of the money was on the Giants on the Moneyline
- 75% of the money was on the OVER (44.5)
At BetRivers, the Giants (+5, +200 ML) were backed by 29% of ML handle and 39% of spread handle.
The Eagles disappointed fans and backers. They moved to 3-6 ATS.
Cleveland Browns vs. Philadelphia Eagles odds
Cleveland Browns vs. Philadelphia Eagles Betting Preview
Coming off a 23-9 win versus the Dallas Cowboys and Week 9 bye, the Eagles looked lethargic. They never led during the game, failed to convert any of their nine third attempts and didn’t show much fight in a 27-17 loss to the New York Giants.
The Cleveland Browns hosted the Houston Texans amid windy conditions during Week 10. As a result, they relied on their run game and Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt each ran for more than 100 yards. The Browns held on to win 10-7.
The Browns delivered bettors the most brutal beat of the week (possibly the season). They were between a 4 to 4.5 point favorite. With the 10-7 lead late in the game, Chubb broke for what would would have been a 60-yard touchdown…until he went out of bounds at the 1-yard line so the Browns could run out the clock.
Browns vs. Eagles vs. betting stats and info from DraftKings
- The Eagles and Browns are both 3-6 ATS.
- 4 of the Eagles’ 8 game have hit the over; 5 for the Browns.
- The Eagles have won the first half in each of their last six November games against AFC opponents.
- The Eagles have lost each of their last four road games against AFC North opponents.
- Each of Browns’ last four games against NFC opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
Week 11 promos at PA sportsbook apps
- Beat the Spread Bonus: $1 bonus for every point your team beats the spread by
- Pigskin Parlay: Instant 50% cash boost when creating an 8-team parlay
- Risk-Free $1,000 bet for new users: New users at FanDuel can get up to a $1,000 free bet. Register, make a deposit and place a wager on the FanDuel sportsbook app. Then, if the first wager loses, FanDuel will refund losses in the form of a free bet up to $1,000.
BetRivers Free NFL Profit Boost every week:
Philadelphia Eagles 2020 odds tracker
(Odds via FanDuel Sportsbook)
|September 1, 2020||Oct. 16 (Week 6)||Oct. 20 (Week 7)||Oct. 28 (Week 8)||Nov. 3 (Week 9)||Nov. 10 (Week 10)||Nov. 17 (Week 11)|
Complete Week 11 NFL Odds at PA Sportsbooks
Lead image credit: AP Photo/Adam Hunger