The Indianapolis Colts (7-3) host the Tennessee Titans (7-3) on Sunday, November 29, 2020, in matchup between AFC South rivals at Lucas Oil Stadium. Tennessee is . An over/under of is set in the game.
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 23, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Colts vs. Titans Odds
|Colts||Over||Colts 29 Titans 22|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis is 6-4 against the spread.
- The Colts have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Indianapolis’ games have hit the over in six out of 10 opportunities this season (60%).
- The Titans defense has allowed 25.9 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 27.6 the Colts have scored.
- In games where Indianapolis score at least 27.6 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.9 points.
- Indianapolis has a 3-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-1 overall in home games.
Get more NFL betting picks and tips from the PlayPicks staff HERE
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee has a losing 4-6 record against the spread.
- The Titans have a losing ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Eight Tennessee’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (80% of its opportunities).
- The Titans have averaged 7.1 more points this season (27.9) than the Colts have allowed (20.8).
- Tennessee is 5-0 overall and 3-2 against the spread when they score at least 27.9 points this season.
- Indianapolis is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20.8 points.
- Tennessee is just 1-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 3-1 overall on the road.
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||Def. Points per Game (Rank)||Average Total|
|Colts||27.6 (10)||20.8 (5)||48.4|
|Titans||27.9 (9)||25.9 (18)||53.8|
Colts Players to Watch
- Philip Rivers leads the team with 2,683 passing yards (268.3 yards per game) and has a 68.5% completion percentage this year (239-of-349) while throwing 14 touchdowns and eight interceptions in 10 games.
- Jonathan Taylor has taken 135 attempts for a team-leading 518 rushing yards (51.8 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns in 10 games. He’s also caught 26 passes for 227 yards (22.7 receiving yards per game).
- In 10 games in 2020, Jordan Wilkins has run for 271 yards on 72 carries (27.1 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Zach Pascal has reeled in 31 passes to lead the team with 384 yards with two touchdowns. He has been targeted 48 times and averages 38.4 yards per game over 10 outings.
- T.Y. Hilton has also added 327 yards on 29 grabs with zero touchdowns. He has been targeted 50 times and puts up 36.3 receiving yards per game in nine matchups this year.
- Over nine games in 2020, Mo Alie-Cox has caught 22 passes on 27 targets for 309 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 34.3 receiving yards per game.
- Justin Houston has 4.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added five TFL and 14 tackles over 10 games.
- In eight games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Darius Leonard has racked up 66 tackles, four TFL, and one sack and leads the team in tackles.
- Julian Blackmon has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 26 tackles, two TFL, and six passes defended nine in games this season.
Titans Players to Watch
- This year, Ryan Tannehill has put up 2,385 passing yards (238.5 yards per game) while going 204-for-312 (65.4% completion percentage) and throwing 22 touchdowns and four interceptions in 10 games. He has added a 149 rushing yards on 28 carries with one touchdown, averaging 14.9 yards per game.
- Derrick Henry has taken 229 attempts for a team-leading 1,079 rushing yards (107.9 yards per game) while scoring nine touchdowns in 10 games.
- Jeremy McNichols has 173 yards on 26 carries (17.3 ypg), with zero rushing touchdowns over the course of 10 games.
- Corey Davis has been targeted 55 times and has 39 catches to lead the team with 549 yards (54.9 ypg) with three touchdowns in 10 games this season.
- A.J. Brown’s statline this year shows 36 catches for 538 yards and seven touchdowns in eight games. He puts up 67.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 59 times.
- Jonnu Smith has racked up 338 yards on 30 passes with seven touchdowns in 2020, averaging 33.8 yards per game on 49 targets in 10 contests.
- Harold Landry has notched a team-leading three sacks, while adding seven TFL, 46 tackles, and one interception over 10 games.
- In 10 games over the course of the 2020 campaign, Jayon Brown has racked up 74 tackles, five TFL, one sack, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- This season, Amani Hooker leads the team with three interceptions and has added 24 tackles and six passes defended 10 in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from