A Monday was a great time for the Ruse family because they collected their $260,000 Maryland Lottery check on that day!
Monday is the start of the workweek for many of us. Even me. And I enjoy my work immensely.
Writing these daily posts and sharpening up my System is a very enjoyable pastime, and I don’t think of it as work.
But if you don’t like your job (and not many do), here’s a short list of ways to make Monday and the week ahead go better for you:
1. Do you have a plan for your win? Do you know what you will do when that ticket beeps like crazy in the machine and you’ve suddenly got $50 million to spend? There are a lot of ideas in these Lotto Life posts, so draw on them for your plan.
2. Not getting the win results you want? Maybe it’s time to take a break and play another game for a few weeks. The change just might freshen up your approach. It won’t alter the winning odds – they are fixed for your game. But a break is like a vacation and you’ll come back refreshed.
3. Daydream. Forget hard-nosed reality. You NEED to think about some crazy stuff for a while. Remember the days at school when the teacher droned on and you looked out the window at the clear blue sky with those puffy white clouds, wishing you were somewhere else? Do that today! Start some way-out goals and get inspired for your lottery win!
4. Trade up. If you’re sick of seeing “NO” on your LottoPredict chart each week, then get the PRO Custom Profiles. This one-time purchase will make every game a “YES.”
5. There’s always someone worse off than you. Sure, that attitude will make you feel selfishly good for a short while. But a better path is to find some way to use your jackpot win to help these people. And there’s plenty of causes… just ask any philanthropist. I make it my practice to give away $50 notes to buskers with talent. Get out and make the best use of your money – but only once your own needs are met.
6. Are you fixed on your goals? Have you written them down? Do you look at them every day? Are there visual reminders everywhere so you never lose sight of your ambitions?
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System and the clever LottoPredict system. Its been the biggest amount I’ve won since I bought your systems a couple of years ago, but I never paid out more than $1,000 so its been a real bonus.